Re: Fires

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Fires
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:42:53 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=iOEF0Vhpahx543H6aF0HhT9CfAKQ2gZHdL8mfxEDZ70=; b=jOXbBtjnpRJ5shJav02cTTIjYNfgeSU6viY0qEIzy0xj3LRwJkYyvDaks+qV1Vpc2W rmtD9sz4QLivhiLiMM/71JccUsH5Wx6/3O1M5TSk1iV6g51Gan5jvm6DTvOQsv0SgIVa btD2Hvp5sWQPyYawcWIA1RLm+lZTKXEQ3a0X8=

Glad you're ok!   Keep us posted!

On 11/17/08, holmesbm@usit.net <holmesbm@usit.net> wrote:
> We have relatives in CA and always worry more about the pollutants than the
> fires.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A