RE: Chickens

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: RE: Chickens
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 07:32:16 -0800

Zen chickens, that's good. We think of them like that too. Years back
when DH was in a very stressful job he'd come home, grab a lawn chair
and sit out in the back with the chickens. There's just something so
relaxing about watching them scratch around making their little clucking
noises, taking dust baths, and having their little pecking order