Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:22:02 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=9HMc36a6trtNTSzmTXdSe3QIRZsn+bdU40VkHDossQ8=; b=Ai2PBarGcviny3mdzKr+zJIzGm1pwp0KcRo7waLzVMbzvkHJrdzZt7QE5e7oSbxxJP 2LVCyMLMP9L1KyUj93roPJaFp99oxFUL2k5nSfMWPWK9Kuf1SBybIQRw0zRhctkmr5sG 5rDgto72+eKLwduoSG2kBCz26Ig/Sae8wBLOI=

I've been painting the house.  Now I understand why most house painters are
alcoholics.  Never again.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX