Re: Brandi

  • Subject: Re: Brandi
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 04:23:11 -0800 (PST)

I am praying!

Sent from my iPhone Patricia Dickson

On Nov 9, 2009, at 9:14 PM, Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com> wrote:

Brandi had a horrible headache Saturday night.  She called me at 1:30
a.m. saying she couldn't feel her arm.  I told her I could take her to
the ER.  She said no.  By the next day, she said yes because now she
couldn't feel her feet.  Long story short.  They did a brain scan and
found something and the base of her brain.  Did more tests and said
it's not tumor or cancerous, but they don't know WHAT it is.  It's a
"malformation" of her artery.  So tomorrow they will be doing surgery
to fix it.  So please keep her in your prayers.  She's 21 and has her
whole life in front of her.
I am so tired and drained.  Going to try and get some rest now.  Love to all.

--
Jesse R. Bell