Hey, an earthquake!

  • Subject: Hey, an earthquake!
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:41:48 -0800

We just had a nice little shaker. Maybe a 4.0 unless the epicenter was a
long way from here.
Other than that: bright blue sky, variable winds, 60F...it's November in
the high desert. Rabbitbrush is blooming and I broke out the allergy
meds. Nothing good in my garden to mention, we spent last weekend riding
in Arizona so once again no chores got done.

Cyndi