Re: ID theft

  • Subject: Re: ID theft
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:50:43 -0600

Well, there are spy viruses that can get into your system and give
them details like your contacts and any credit card numbers.  I just
had a virus pop up on my computer at work this morning, and had to the
get IT guys here to fix it.  They said I caught it in time and it was
a BAD one.  I do travel for four guys here at work and use their
corporate credit cards online with the airlines and hotels.  They
could have stolen that information.

--
Jesse R. Bell