Re: ID theft

  • Subject: Re: ID theft
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:13:13 -0500

Actually, according to our consumer guru, Clark Howard, you're more likely to become a victim of identity theft (or bank fraud or credit card theft) by using a paper check or at a local restaurant/establishment/whatever that uses the old-fashioned credit-card machine.

I've been buying on-line for at least 10 years.