RE: Time change
  • Subject: RE: Time change
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:12:56 -0800

Yes it's always depressing for me to get up in the dark and come home in
the dark. Cold and windy here too, probably not as cold as you are, we
just had our first freeze last night.
I wish we had such nice fall color like you describe. We get pretty
golds and burgundy from ash trees in people's yards, and in the
undeveloped areas the rabbitbrush, buckwheat, and juniper make a nice
gold/rust/green combo, but all in all it's mostly just dusty brown.
I did get the patio plants into the greenhouse and I read my Sunday
paper inside while the wind rattled all around. That's always a