Re: Time change

Do you have SAD? I know people with this and the dark really bothers them. We only have a couple of months before more light. :)

ETN Zone 7

From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 8:51:21 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Time change

Bonnie, it's not "winter" that makes me depressed - it's the dark
at 4:00 in the afternoon. I don't really mind the cold weather. I
do enjoy settling in by the fire in the evening, even if hauling in the
wood makes my sciatica worse. I think a snow-covered landscape
is lovely. It's just that early dark at the time I am getting ready to
wind up the day's work and have some free time that depresses me.
And, I must admit, that with my Florida-panhandle background, I am
ready for spring to begin by the middle of February. Enough is enough.

In a message dated 11/10/2010 1:26:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,