Re: Corpus Christi ?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Corpus Christi ?
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:31:39 -0400 (EDT)

I've never loved or gardened in the area, so have no immediate
knowledge, but when I worked for the Navy many years ago,
Corpus was considered the most desirable posting possible.
Of course that may have had more to do with the availibility of
bars, beaches, etc. than gardening conditions.  Anyway, it is
always a challenge to learn to garden in a new area.  I hope
you will enjoy it.
Auralie

In a message dated 11/3/2011 10:45:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,