Re: Corpus Christi ?
  • Subject: Re: Corpus Christi ?
  • From: Barbara Tandy <sundrops@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 12:03:23 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I don't know much about Corpus Christi either -- except that my college
roommate was from there, and after she stayed with my family in Ohio
over a vacation break, her father, who was a food broker, sent my folks
the most incredible grapefruit we had ever had....Also had a friend move
there partly for the birding --

--Barb Tandy, Grass Valley CA