Re: storm....
  • Subject: Re: storm....
  • From: TeichFauna@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 09:57:53 -0500 (EST)

So glad everyone is fine.....Eva, Auralie, Jim.  I do recall Chris  talking
about her property, and seeing the ocean...not sure if she was near it  or
just a view...either way, I hope she is okay.
Not that these folks were in the storm path, but there are several we
haven't heard from in a while.....I'm really bad with names......Kitty for one,
Cerces, etc......   I thought of Cerces (I think it was her) just this
week with the International Quilt show in town again, she used to come down for
Be nice if we could all check in every once in a while.  We've known  each
other for so long, even though we've never met personally.....FB helps keep
some of us in touch, but there are others that we aren't connected to, that
I  wonder how they are doing, etc.
Texas Gulf Coast