RE: storm..../ contacts
  • Subject: RE: storm..../ contacts
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 06:39:32 -0500

Some of us have actually met each other over the years. I have seen in
the past mentions of someone traveling and meeting up with another list
member. I know Auralie and her garden club flew me to NY to give a talk
in past history. She and her husband were 2 very gracious hosts.. and
great people as individuals to meet.

	There are several members of this list I think it would be very interesting to share an afternoon with.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC