Re: storm....at last
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: storm....at last
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:53:58 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 11/17/2012 1:50:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dp2413@comcast.net writes:

I'm glad you were able to do some planting. I always found it therapeutic.

What's Chet tripping on?

Nothing exciting.  Just his own feet.  He really shuffles along and loses
his balance.
He tripped on the edge of the driveway this summer and damaged his face -
had to
have plastic surgery, but that's all healed up now.  He was better after he
had some
weeks of physical therapy last spring.  If I can get him to go back - as
the doctor has
prescribed - I am sure it will help.  I guess he does reasonably well for
his 85 years.

Auralie