Re: storm....at last
  • Subject: Re: storm....at last
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:07:21 -0600

Hope every one is doing better now, both in health and storm recovery. Been up to my ears editing the "member news" section of the Army Nurse Corps Association quarterly newsletter. Just sent in the last of it. Free at last! Want to wish all a very Happy Thanksgiving. (I did Thanksgiving dinner last week for my daughter from LA, who wanted to take advantage of cheaper airfare, so we will go out tomorrow. Normally, I hate eating out on holidays, but no way am I cooking another turkey.)
Cathy, west central IL, z5b