Re: Auralie
gardenchat@hort.net

Glad you are ok, too! My garden has had weed invasion this year, and just when I was starting to wade in and clean out, the jet stream plunged us into winter! Looks like things will get a bit warmer this weekend, but it is also supposed to rain. Maybe I’ll have the front beds done by spring… Does anyone know a source for Queen of the Prairie (Filipendula rubra)? Was not able to find plants last spring.
Cathy