Re: email was hacked

I have a neice and her family that live in Republic, a little town attached to Springfield!  My daughter and her husband live just south of you in Arkansas.  I think you have found a great place to call home!  The trees alone are so beautiful and the rock cliffs with all the color makes it a beautiful place to live.  Branson is close and a fun thing to check out.
My all time favorite garden is the Missouri Botanical Garden in St. Louis!  I think I have been there in every season and I think every one has so much beauty.  I hope when you get time you can take a weekend and visit! Even in the middle of winter, the Japanese gardens are amazing!
Did you get into a house or rent an apartment?  Will you have a garden?
We moved to Houston from Rockport, Tx 3 months ago. I year before that we had lived in western Ok for 16 years on 2 acres.    We now are in an apartment and it will be ok for a short period of time but I miss having my own dirt.  My sister lives pretty close so I have helped her plant a winter garden.  My brother lives out in suburbia and needs help with his landscaping.  He is having big problems with shrubs dying.  His landscaper/lawn mowing man says it is root rot.  I don't know much about that. I have never lived where we had fungus or root rot problems.   Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do?  He is ready to plant plastic plants!!!  He is not a gardener at all but wants his place to look good.
Thank you for any ideas!

Sent from my iPad