From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 17:48:12 -0700
Subject: [CHAT] MSNBC/CMA Awards

Hi Folks<br><br>I did the interview this morning with Mike Hegatus (sp)
from MSNBC. He <br>is doing some kind of report on Farmers Markets and
the explosion of <br>same throughout the country in the last 20 years.
My flowers were used <br>as a background for part of the piece. I gave
him my take. He doesn't <br>know exactly when the piece will air. He
don't know if I shared with you folks the fact that my daughter was
had <br>virtually anything in the world she wanted with the exception it
one...his <br>father was a famous baseball player. Anyway we're going to
Nashville in <br>Nov. and staying at the Grand Ol' Opry Hotel for a
week. Yee ha! When <br>they sent their representatives to our house to
make sure the wish was <br>my daughters idea I asked them if they would
have granted a round the <br>world cruise and they said "Sure, we're
head against the wall.<br><br>Anyway it will be fun particularly for my
daughter. I'm afraid I still <br>like that good ol' rock and roll but I
can't tell you how happy she is. <br>I've never been to Tenn. so we are
looking forward to that. Are the <br>leaves still changing then or are
they gone?<br><br>I tried to talk her into a week of fly fishing in the
Bahamas but she <br>didn't want anything to do with that. Kids these
days...I tell

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com