From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:58:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Frost is on the Pumpkin

It got down to 23 degrees last night. I'd covered my colchicums, but
they<br>bit the dust anyway. Sigh. They were great while they lasted! I
can't<br>remember getting a killing frost the first day of October.
Mid-October,<br>yes. But not this early! I still have an ornamental
grass garden to put<br>in for a friend who just built a new house.
Better get my butt in gear.<br>Mardi<br>Iowa

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com