Re: Frost is on the Pumpkin

Melody, I don't know the exact temp but plants were frosted even with covers.
 However, the Meredith group did photograph in my garden both Wed & Thurs
(stocking caps & gloves on Thurs morn).  They were photographing their products
which are sold in many of the gardening mags.  Thurs they were doing close-ups
using conifers, shrubs, gates, etc. that were workable.  I was pleased as I
had earmarked the funds I rcd for an extension to our pergola.
    Much to dig in the gardens now with the passing of cannas, dahlias,
elephant ears and other tender bulbs.  I rcd my bulb shipment but think I will wait
for rain as it is so dry.
    David enjoy that foot stompin music(could be my choice), Opryland hotel
(fabulous) & the area!  Beautiful country!