Re: what does your garden grow/seed

In a message dated 10/03/2003 12:49:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

> Also have lots of
> lemon balm seedlings now and in Spring if anyone wants any...

You don't find lemon balm to be invasive?  I tolerate most plants that others
consider invasive but lemon balm is too much for me.  I bought a plant at
George Washington's Mount Vernon sometime in the mid sixties.  It was said to
have grown in George and Martha's garden.  I thought, yeah, sure!  Now I believe
it.  It is the most persistent and invasive plant I have ever grown.  I pull
it out by the bushel and still have big stands of it in parts of my garden.
Auralie