Re: Purple Majesty Ornamental grass

In a message dated 10/3/03 11:41:58 AM, mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com writes:

<< the same millet that you had in
the Iowa State Fair display gardens?  >>

Yes, Mardi, that was Purple Majesty.  I went out to the gardens on Thursday.
Oh, my!  The caster beans must have been 14' tall, even taller than the one I
had at my home garden.  The cannas were enormous, the red shield hibiscus
wild giving the garden a truly jungle look.