RE: Slugs

And, they are excellent for yellow jacket control.  I think I have one
digging for grubs in the mulch near the front of our property (pie-shaped
with the narrow point on the road and the broad end on the lake) but
haven't seen where it has come in to other parts of the property.  I am
still collecting lots of jackets in my traps.  I really need a resident one
but there are just too many loose dogs.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN