Re: Slugs

In a message dated 10/5/2003 12:01:14 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:
the skunks don't get into it w/ the cats at all?
They all eat together.  The skunks walk right up to the cats and touch noses
in greeting.  It's probably because none of my cats has ever been "an only
cat." Some try to be territorial only to the extent that they don't want to share
a feed bowl. :-)  These resident skunks don't even stop eating when the dog
goes outside, and, from the rear anyway, they look so much like my long haired
black cats that Precious, the dog, doesn't even look their way.  They do,
however, occasionally get into arguments under the floor of my bedroom, and that's
not good. <LOL>

zem
zone 7
West TN