I use Sluggo (same as Escar-go) and have for several years now. However, I was just told by a customer that it is necessary to rotate your your snail controls every two years because snails and slugs will lose it's effectiveness as the critters develop immunity to the active ingredients. Has anybody else heard this? It does fall in line with other chemicals for controlling insects but I've never heard it in conjunction with snail/slug control.