Re: Re: Re: PETA and

I know. I have one like that too. And I adopted one that was already declawed. I just hate that, but they are indoor cats too. The nail tips are really great though if you don't want them clawing up stuff.

From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [CHAT] PETA and
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:55:12 -0500

I guess I should have been clearer---

Jesse they took his front claws off... so when he gets into a fight with
another cat or dog or ?... he can not protect himself. He is restricted
to be an indoor cat because of that...

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer-- sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup