Re: Re: claws / potty runs

on 10/8/03 4:03 PM, Donna wrote:

> coyote,

Just last week, close to town, one of those "critters" got some ones cat for
dinner. They sneek in once in awhile & will be back if they know there are
more in these urban areas.
Maybe people will learn to keep them in at night. I hate it when my
neighbors across the street let theirs out at night for a potty run. Yes,
you guessed it, it heads for Tonys' nice dry & soft spots under the eves. I
try to keep it wet, but sometimes I forget to do it. Some one told me to put
a mulch like layer of cedar shreddings down?? I will NOT harm it in any way.
It stays out of the back yard because Baron goes in / out all the time
through his doggie door.

Tony Veca  <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA