Re: rain

Just started to rain here after 2 overcast days. I'd hoped to pick up some
of the walnuts before they got rained on. I quess they'll dry again. 36F
here this am. I should probably bring the begonias in off the deck, hmm?
Have all our folks who were in Isabel's path checked in? Happy to hear from
those who have. Glad you had bearable damage, if any.
Judy B
z 6 Idaho