From: kmrsy@comcast.net
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Re:housecleaning
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:32:56 +0000

I am a conflicted housekeeper. I like things relatively neat and clean,
but darn it, if I cleaned a mirror (a counter, a floor)it should stay
clean! Why must I keep doing these things over and over? Because I'm a
slob.

I like things uncluttered and where they're supposed to be, but that
means I have to put things away. I don't always manage to do that; don't
always have time. So things get messy and when I can't take it anymore I
fly through the house like Taz scooping things up and putting them away.

I know if I didn't live alone, things would be neater, but since it's
just me, it gets cleaned when it bothers me, not when I worry about it
embarassing me. Well, then, too, but it doesn't come up often.

Kitty