Re: Weather

on 10/18/03 9:37 AM, Libby Valentine wrote:

> beautiful fall day

I wished we could have been there in MD in the fall when Janices' son lived
in Annapolis. We were there, but it was in the summer. It was beautiful,
though hot.
Got a good nights rest after that work out yesterday. Got up at 10a.m. I
rarely sleep that late. Anyway, it was good for my body.
Beautiful day today, breezes, scattered clouds, sun blue skies.
Have a gr888 weekend.