From: "Pamela J. Evans" <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] Oklahoma
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:23:03 -0500

I hollered a hello down I-40 on my way back from Jesse's today. Hope you
heard it - LOL. Short trip - 36 hours up and back. But we got a new
garden mostly put in down at the bunkhouse for the kids. Awesome concept
of our pal's. Got some cool rocks for my garden too out in their
pastures. Now if it will ever rain, maybe I can finish that path project
along the shrub line. Trees were sure pretty up there. Gorgeous place,
but still happy to be back in the flatlands.

off to return phone calls - ugh.