From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] OT.. cat post
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:05:11 -0500

Happened to run across this story in my morning news.... since many on this list are cat folks....

Cat Burglar Actually Steals Cats
Wed Oct 22, 8:08 AM ET Add Strange News - AP to My Yahoo!

HUMMELS WHARF, Pa. - Talk about a cat burglar! Police in Synder County, Pennsylvania, are looking for someone who's stealing cats.

Police aren't pussy-footing around. They say the cat-snatcher took seven felines from a shelter in Monroe Township.

The cat burglar apparently struck early Saturday morning. Authorities
hope someone will call with information so they can scratch-up some
evidence about the thief

Enjoy MSN 8 patented spam control and more with MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service. Try it FREE for one month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup