RE: wagons and carts

I am still in the stone age myself--- I use a little red wagon, and for
those in my age bracket, it was our toy while growing up. Mine is very
old and have an extra one that I found at a garage sale. It has the
larger tires, takes any terrain and doesn't dump the load! Easier for me
to pull than to lift and push as with a regular wheel barrel. Close to
the ground, so that helps at times too....

DH laughed himself silly the first time I used it.... but has to admit,
it works!

We also have the manly wheel barrels, lawn carts that attach to the
riding lawnmower and stuff too... but I rarely use it.

Donna