Vacation time

In a little over two hours, I am starting vacation from work, so will
only be bopping in occasionally to the list to see what's
happening...the next ten days will be filled with getting all those
projects at home done that are waiting for me and spending a lot of time
with my kids and husband. Have a great next couple of weeks!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com