Re: wagons and carts

Sounds like a great cart Rich. Rubbermaid really makes some great items.
I don't imagine there is a household in the US that doesn't contain
something with the name Rubbermaid on it and I can't think of any RM
item that didn't perform well.

Sometimes we can get by with less expensive items and I've never thought
I needed top-of-the-line, but there are times it pays to get the better
item. Another favorite I have is a French watering can. I paid something
like $25, but I love it. It holds over 3 gallons and the handle is
ergonomically right - you can hold it comfortably in different places
along the handle to evenly distribute the weight, also has a nice wide
mouth for easy filling, and an easily detachable rosette.