RE: wagons and carts

Yes, I'm eager to try the rooter-pots. Many, many years ago when I first
got interested in plants and had just houseplants, I tried air-layering
something, maybe a diefenbachia. I don't recall if it worked, but I do
remember the awkward wrapping. I think these would be fun to try and
they aren't terribly expensive.

Kitty