From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Tony Veca
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 3:25 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT- Calif fires

on 10/28/03 5:27 AM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

> San Diego.

Bonnie - what area of SD? It's spread all over like LA.

We have our daughter -law & grandson in Penisquitas, just out side of San
Diego. We called yesterday & she told us the fire stopped short of the
freeway that is nearby & no embers blew over. They were ready to evacuate.
Praise God. Continue to pray for the others in harms way. AMEN!!!!!

Tony Veca  <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA