Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Chris Lindsey!

I am not sure of the exact date, but know it is close and could not let
it just pass by without wishing you the best of everything. Hoping your
garden is still alive, the trees are in awesome color and your busy
world will give you a break today. :)

ps: Thanks for all you do, without you would we would not have an internet home, and I do appreciate it!