Re: Pams pictures

Thanks Tony.  We'll be thinking about you and sending prayers that way.
We've had some rain too.  All my fall planting is getting watered in.
It's a good thing.

Jesse Rene' Bell Claremore, OK Zone 6 >From: Tony Veca >Reply-To:
gardenchat@hort.net >To: >Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pams pictures >Date: Wed,
29 Oct 2003 08:29:47 -0800 > >on 10/29/03 4:36 AM, Donna wrote: > > >
Oklahoma trip. > >What a gr888 trip. You "guys" look terrific. The
gardens are beautiful. >Enjoyed the one with the beautiful blue sky. >
>To let you all know, I'm having a scan today & will have the results on
next >Tues' apptment. > > Have a gr888 week. Started raining last nite.
Nice & slow. > >Tony Veca <>< >Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
>Vancouver, WA USA >

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger
6.0. Try it now FREE!