Re: seeds/plants

I mentioned the seed in earlier posts - Dwarf Balloon Flower, Meadow
Rue, Blue Star, and Perennial Foxglove. The potted stuff I don't like to
promise until AFTER they make it through the winter. My survival rate is
pretty darned good, but I like to be sure.

I picked up 4 bales of straw this year instead of the 2 I got last year.
Remember when I complained last spring about what to do with all that
straw? Now I'll have twice as much! But this year I potted more than
last and the greater portion of them are grouped away from the house
instead of against the house and I just don't feel like moving them, so
they're going to get an extra lush covering of straw protection.

I've also harvested some 4 O'Clocks, but I believe they're the ones you sent me last year. Fuschia.

Kitty
Kitty