Re: Freeze 27 deg

In a message dated 10/2/2004 2:43:22 PM Central Standard Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:

Definitely not my kind of weather. Just the thought of it makes me want
to find my sweatshirt.

Me, too.  The same cold front arrived here late this morning, and now  I am
so sleepy I can hardly keep my eyes open.  Guess it's some gene memory  of
hibernating. <LOL> It's supposed to go down to the 40's  tonight.  I am NOT ready
for this; it's way too early.  My Confederate  Rose (Hibiscus mirabilis) is in
full, glorious bloom as is the Lespedeza  thunbergii.  I am not ready for
them to croak just yet, thank you very  much.  We shouldn't be having frost until
sometime next month. (She said  hopefully.)
zone 7
West TN