Re: Just a test now Scotland

I do have pictures- I need to shrink them down and put them online. Maybe tomorrow- man am I sleepy. I really am slow to adjust to time change.

Donna wrote:

Glad you had an easy time thru the airports Theresa....

Sounds like a wonderful trip... got pictures to share?

Well- having just flown from CA to Boston, to London and back, I

didn't think it was all that bad. We checked in 2 hours early for the
international flights, but it only took an hour. There were random
secondary security checks, but I thought that was a good idea myself.
Everything kept moving. They also realize that you can't kill someone
with a nail file, so those and nail clippers are permitted in carry-on
baggage again. It was interesting in London and Edinburgh train
stations though- No trash bins. This is due to security and the risk

bomb threats. Of note, the stations were VERY clean. No loose trash

sight (I doubt that this would be true in the US). Anyway- my

was fabulous.  Scotland and simply stunning!  If I were independently
wealthy, I'd move tomorrow to one of the Hebrides islands off the west
coast of Scotland.