Re: Freeze 27 deg

In a message dated 10/2/04 8:32:01 PM, gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:

<<  what kind of eye surgery are we talking about here? >>

Pam, I had plastic surgery for droopy eyelids.  Very often done as an
elective cosmetic procedure but in my case it was impairing my depth of field vision
to the degree my insurance covered the cost.  I look horrid!  So swollen,
black & blue & visible stitches across the complete top of each eye from the nose
to the outer eye corner.  I must sleep in a recliner for two weeks, can't
drive for a week & can not lift or bend for 10 days.
    Bonnie, I decided Dr. Yen is a good candidate for a fine quilter.