From: cathy carpenter
Sent: 10/3/2004 5:30:52 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Motto to live by

A friend sent this to me, and I immediately thought of all of you...

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - what
a ride!