ISU Perennial Saturday

To all that may be interested, here is the word I just rcd.  Cindy is the Dr.
Cindy Haynes who coordinates this program and rcd her doctorate from U of
Georgia at Athens while studying with Michael Dirr. Reference to 'Chicago and
Fleur Drive planter' is the street planters on Michigan Ave in Chicago and a copy
on Fleur Dr in Des Moines.

The following speakers and topics per Cindy Haynes 10/04/04

Roy Klehm - peony expert and every participant will receive a free peony

Neal Anderson - Univ. Minn. re. Mums

Elwin Taylor - weather and the part it plays.  Apparently he is very good.

Wayne Peterson - rain gardens

Jan Wittenbaugh - leaves of class - all sorts of foliage I.e. shrubs,
perennials, trees etc.

Jankowski with Doug Hirr (Chicago and Fleur Drive planter) I know names are
not spelled correctly. - urban spaces

and a mystery speaker

All of this can be found in the next few days on
www.yardandgarden.extension.IAstate.edu<http://www.yardandgarden.extension.iastate.edu/>.