Re: Whoopee

Melody, nice to hear from you and thank you for the kind words.
    Oh, yes, middle school is busier and then come hi school & hang on!  My
daughter is on the run.  She lives in a rural community so drives a distance
with everything, grocery shopping, docs, work, etc as I am sure you do also.
She does have flexibility in her job at Pioneer which allows her to go to work
at 5 am so she can be home for ball games/voleunteer jobs/music lessons, etc.
She called late yesterday afternoon & she was on her way to see my oldest GDs
college softball game (2 hr drive) after being there last Sat for her game
also.  Night before she attended HS volleyball game as is tonight.  How quickly
the events change in your life.
    Will you be able to squeeze in Perennial Saturday?