RE: Re: Just a test

Bonnie:  You are a very wise woman indeed.  :-)

--Albert Einstein

 --- On Mon 10/04, Bonnie & Bill Morgan < wmorgan972@ameritech.net > wrote:
From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan [mailto: wmorgan972@ameritech.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 01:02:39 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: [CHAT] Just a test

I must have missed that handout with my AARP membership and I've had
a<br>number of things to worry about the past few years. It's easy to
generalize<br>but I think the world is a bit more complex. If it were
not so, any of us<br>could cure the world's ills. As it is, we all still
very much need each<br>other. We are as dependent upon each other as the
ecosystem is for balance,<br>whether we want to believe it or not. Many
"little steps" from "grass<br>roots" make large leaps of meadows. Of
owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Just a
test<br><br>Something like that Pam. In recent years I've noticed people
my age moving<br>from a generous view to a watch out for #1 - the
h***w/the rest view. Seems<br>to show up with their AARP membership.
Fear plays on this.<br><br>Hope you feel
<gardenqueen@academicplanet.com><br>> Didn't Ben Franklin say that
people willing to sacrifice some liberty to<br>> obtain security will
get neither?? Something like that - correct me if I<br>> misquote.
10/1/2004 1:31:48 AM<br>> To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Subject: Re:
[CHAT] Just a test<br>><br>> Correct David. I think that most people
have been lulled into a<br>> false sense of security in this country re:
our civil liberties.<br>> We've (well most of us) always had them so
have no idea that they<br>> could disappear in a flash...or be eroded
away as is now happening.<br>> Only those who have come from
totalitarian countries to this one<br>> realize what living without
guaranteed civil liberties is like and<br>> most of them probably are
afraid to speak u

p.<br>><br>> Scary times, these...and I'm not really referring to
Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland<br>> mtalt@hort.net<br>> Editor: Gardening
in Shade<br>> Shadyside Garden Designs<br>>
-----------------------------------------------<br>> Current Article:
Corydalis<br>> http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/shade_gardening<br>>
------------------------------------------------<br>> Complete Index of
Articles by Category and Date<br>>
> From: David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net><br>> > Remember Marge,
that as we lose most if not of our civil liberties<br>> that<br>> >
security is the most important thing in most folks lives. It must<br>>
be<br>> > because most people don't say a peep. Then when some brave
soul<br>> does they<br>> > are shot down as having something to hide or
just plain unAmerican.<br>> Soon,<br>> > if you don't believe that "What
is good for G.M. is good for<br>> America" you<br>> > will be labeled a
rabble rouser or worse and imprisoned.<br>> ><br>> > DF (Preparing for
the debate. Barf bags are handy)<br>><br>>
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com