RE: Donna's Tree

Is anyone actually growing this tree in zone 5? Did a few searches via
the net, some say zone 6 others say zone 5..hum....

I am sure Kitty would have the answer, but today is bulb sale day and I
wish her group success....(I hope she is having my today weather and not
the rain we had all day yesterday)