RE: RE: In a nut shell--Today's event at the nursery.

In a nut shell.....

Quercus imbricaria Shingle Oak.

Kimus parvifolia 'Allee Lacebark' Chinese Elm

Acer saccharum 'Green Mountain' sugar maple

I also bought another clematis Josephine Evijohill- pretty double
variety.

Was also curious about going back to get a ginkos (sp?)..looked nice,
but couldn't remember the conversation here about it.

Thanks
Donna