Re: Signs of fall, such as it is

One of my neighbors went to Asheville last week and reported that there is
a little color in the higher elevations.  However, we are having rain today
and a cool/cold front usually follows.  High color is estimated to be the
third or fourth week of October but it all depends on the fronts.  Hope you
enjoy Asheville...a lovely city.
Bonnie Zone 7 ETN